Learn the tricks to unhide columns in Excel in this article.
MS Excel is a well-known Microsoft Office application. Users can use Microsoft Excel to spot trends as well as arrange and filter data into useful categories.
We can perform a variety of tasks ranging from simple ones like calculating addition to more complicated ones like concatenation in Excel.
While working on an Excel sheet, too many columns can get you confused especially if you are not in the need of them in your current task. For this, you can simply opt for the option of hiding columns in your Excel sheet. While that is one step, you also need to know how to unhide columns in Excel.
How To Unhide Columns In Excel
If you don’t know how, here are a few ways to do it.
How to Unhide Multiple Columns
If you have multiple columns hidden and you want to unhide the entire spreadsheet, follow these simple steps.
1. Click on the small green triangle in the top left corner of your spreadsheet to select the entire spreadsheet.
2. Right-click anywhere in the entire selection and select the Unhide option.
3. Now be able to see all of your columns.
How to split cells in Excel
How to protect cells in Excel
How to merge cells in Excel
How to unhide all hidden columns in Excel
1. To unhide all hidden columns in Excel, go to the “Home” tab.
2. Click “Format,” on the toolbar.
3. Go to the “Visibility” section. You’ll find options to hide and unhide both rows and columns.
4. Hover over “Hide & Unhide.”
5. Select “Unhide Columns”. This will reveal all hidden columns.
This is how easy it is to unhide columns in Excel. It can be done in mere seconds and does not require lengthy processes. It is easy and now you can work on Excel in a more effective way.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program developed by Microsoft that uses formulas and functions to organize numbers and data. Ordinary people can use Microsoft Excel to perform simple tasks such as average determination, calculating percentages, using pivot tables, and more.
EasySheet is a tech blog where you can find amazing Excel hacks, tips, and tricks. Our goal is to make Excel more accessible to beginners and to provide them with the EasySheet as a resource for all of their questions.
We are the best source of information for anyone in need of assistance with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and more!